Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 29, 2013

JOHN PRUITT



     COLT studios managed to find some of the most beautiful men in the world in the 70's and 80's.  And John Pruitt just might be one of the most beautiful of them all.  Appearing in the gay community right before AIDS crashed the party, John was the ultimate male fantasy come to life- although he was heterosexual.  Didn't seem to matter one bit though, as he still became a gay icon for many young, horny males.  John is a COLT legend, and looking at his photos, it's easy to see why.


     What's hot about John (besides his stunning physique) is that he was a straight man, posing for gay men, and knowing full well what he was doing.  Sometimes he was clean-shaven, sometimes he sported hair on his chest.  But he was always beautiful.  Leave it to COLT for discovering a gem like John.








6 comments:

  1. I have a vintage pic that looks like a colt model from the 70's. It's golden for me in that this man inspired my very first fantasies as a boy. Any chance you could help me identify it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it may be John Pruit but not sure, and have never seen this profile of him before.

      Delete
  2. John Pruitt was 80s so can't be him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John Pruitt is one of THE sexiest guys I've ever seen. Very nearly perfect with that great physique, handsome-as-hell face, full beautiful bush and fantastic cock. Damn...I'm sweating as I type this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, COLT presented John Pruitt in 1986. AIDS at that point had been known to gay men since at least 1982.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I found another pic on line of my first crush, someone thought it could be Pruitt but seeing the other two views now, I don't think so. I popped the picture in a shared album here: https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B12GdFryYGrZP42. any chance you can identify who this man is? 40 years later and he still turns my crank like no one else. I would love to know who he is. thank you

    ReplyDelete